We’re looking for driven, qualified candidates to join our growing team. PIMSHQ is a dynamic, collaborative work environment — offering you the opportunity to grow and expand your career.
Our mission is to unite people, projects and information. We are a team of knowledge management experts, skilled in project information and program management systems.
We believe in an objective-based approach. We provide knowledge and services to deliver results.
We pursue lasting partnerships and the delivery of exceptional results.
We provide smart solutions to seamlessly track, manage, and deliver large scale projects.
We promote disruptive innovation, new technologies, and continuous improvement through our solutions and services.
PIMSHQ employees receive competitive compensation packages as well as a variety of employee benefits, including:
PIMSHQ | Engineering Software Solutions is looking for a Data Scientist/Engineer to analyze the quantitative and qualitative value of the data being collected thru the use of our products to build a robust, scalable, and configurable reporting and predictive analytics platform that can be leveraged in existing and new products. This person’s focus will be ensuring that our products are adding value by leveraging the data collected to provide actionable information for our clients.
What You’ll Do
• Analyze existing data for quantitative and qualitative value
• Recommend and demonstrate the value of data format to make it more appropriate for analysis
• Recommend possible updates to frameworks for collecting data
• Search through application outputs and data sets for usable information
• Create reports and presentations for business uses
• Correlate data and information to find actionable results
• Ideal candidate should have a degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, computer science, engineering, statistics, or operations research.
• Basic knowledge of software development principles and architecture.
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to break down and understand complex business problems, define solutions and implement using advanced quantitative methods.
• Familiarity with programming for data analysis; ideally SQL.
• Solid oral and written communication skills, especially around analytical concepts and methods.
• Great work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS or relational database MS SQL Server a plus
• Must be a team player with excellent problem-solving skills and have experience working with customers
PIMSHQ | Engineer the needs of our growing application portfolio. This person’s focus will be ensuring that our products are delivered quickly and with the best quality possible.
What You’ll Do
• Develop and maintain a scalable CI/CD pipeline
• Manage transition from TFVC to Git
• Maintain all of our git repositories and ensure that our development team is as effective as possible
• Work in a small team environment
• Work directly with stakeholders to participate in all aspects of the SDLC
• Take ownership of infrastructure and operations including taking ownership of our release process
• Self Starter
• Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycle (Agile)
• Expert in scripting (Bash, Python, or similar languages)
• 2+ years experience with MSBuild
• 2+ years experience with configuration management tools
• 2+ years experience with source repository systems (Git or similar tools)
• 2+ years experience with creating CI/CD pipelines
• Experience using/creating build tools
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• BS in engineering/computer science or equivalent
Nice to Have
• Experience using monitoring frameworks to monitor the health and performance of applications and infrastructure
• Excellent understanding of networking and ability to troubleshoot infrastructure issues
Software Development Project Manager
PIMSHQ | Engineering Software Solutions is looking for a Software Development Project Manager to manage and direct the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects. Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects. Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success. Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines. Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion. Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
What You’ll Do
• Analyze, plan, and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled technical projects
• Host technical project meetings with clients to keep them up to date on milestones and overall project status
• Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
• Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives
• Facilitate communication with leadership and other key strategy stakeholders, including regular reports and strategy progress meetings
• Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
• Develop, promote, and maintain standards and tools for portfolio and project management, with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget, and within the scope
• Manage scope changes
• 5+ years of technical engineering experience (Software, Networking) or relevant experience
• 3+ years of managing technical projects (Software, Operations, Applications) or relevant experience
• Experience with Agile methodologies and tools
• Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
• Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
• Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
• Extremely organized with attention to detail
• Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with interpersonal skills
• Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner
• Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning
• Prior experience with Azure DevOps (formerly known as Team Foundation Server), Jira/Trello or similar project, task, and code management tools
• Proficient with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project or similar software